Ajwa Dates hadith in Quran is a seal of authenticity of the importance of ajwa dates. There are great health benefits of ajwa dates seed powder mentioned in different ahadis in Quran. Ajwa Dates hadith are present in Urdu and in Arabic as well. Anyone can get information of hadith about ajwa khajoor in Urdu in Islamic books and online as well. Some of the most popular hadith are 7 ajwa dates hadith and al ajwa dates hadith.
Authentic hadith relating to the Ajwa dates benefits
- Narrated by Saud; the Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, “If Somebody takes seven ‘ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day.” [Sahih Bukhari, Book #71, Hadith #664 (also 663, 672)]
- Hadith #5083 Narrated Sa’d: The Prophet [PBUH] said, “If somebody takes some ‘Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be effected by poison or magic on that day till night.” (Another narrator said seven dates). (Sahih Bukhari)
- The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) also said, “Ajwa dates are from paradise.” [Tirmidhi (2068) hasan Saheeh and it was authenticated by Shaikh al-Albaani]
- Referring to eating seven Ajwa dates, the Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, “He will not be harmed by anything until he reaches the evening.” [Sahih Muslim (2047)
- A’isha (RAA) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: “The ‘Ajwa’ dates of ‘Aliya’ contain heating effects and these are antidote in the early morning.” Sahih Muslim, Book #023.
- Ibn Qayyim in his Tibb al-Nabawi writes: Dates are a type of fruit that is also used for its nutritional and medicinal value, being favorable for most bodies and for their role in strengthening the natural heat. Moreover, dates do not produce harmful wastes or excrement like other types of food and fruits. Rather, dates preserve the body wastes from being spoiled and from rotting, especially for those who are used to eating dried dates.”(Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet, Translated by Abd el-Qader bin Abd el-Azeez, Dar al-Ghadd al-Gadeed, al-Mansoura (Egypt), 2003 p.121)
- ‘A’isha reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: ‘A’isha a family which has no Dates (in their house) its members will be hungry; (or) ‘A’isha the family which has no Dates its members may be hungry. He said this twice or thrice. (Sahih Muslim Book 023, Hadith 5079)
- Narrated Salman ibn Amir: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When one of you is fasting, he should break his fast with dates; but if he cannot get any, then (he should break his fast) with water, for water is purifying. (Abu Dawud Book 13, Hadith 2348)
- Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said, “Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree.” Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree but felt shy to answer the others then asked, “What is that tree, O Allah’s Apostle ?” He replied, “It is the date-palm tree.” (Sahih Bukhari Book 3, Hadith 58)
- Narrated Sa’d: I suffered from an illness. The Messenger of Allah –may Allah bless him- came to pay a visit to me. He put his hands on my chest and I felt its coolness at my heart. He said: “You are a man suffering from heart sickness. Go to al-Harith ibn Kaladah, brother of Thaqif. He is a man who gives medical treatment. He should take seven ajwah dates of Medina and grind them with their kernels, and then put them into your mouth.” (Sunan Abu DawudHadith 3875)
Fresh Ajwa Dates to Care Your Heart
It is reported, though through a weak chain, that ‘Ali –May Allah be pleased with him- said: “And whoever eats seven ‘ajwa dates every day it kills every disease in the stomach.” (Kanzul Ummal, Hadith 28472)
These facts Cleary shows that Ajwa dates have healing effect against heart ailment and problems of the stomach.
And we have scientific research papers and evidence which say that ajwa dates protect arteries and lower the risks of heart attack. Cholesterol that causes many heart problems itself is a toxin. Moreover, some of the ingredients of the dates are protective against digestive system related problems, e.g. dietary fiber helps eliminate human intestinal toxic substances, some of the top researchers suggest.
Though today’s science is revealing the health benefits of ajwa khajoor now, our beloved prophet (may peace be upon him) revealed it more than 1400 years ago. For Muslims, whatever our beloved prophet (may peace be upon him) said, is 100% authentic.