Most of the people are aware about Ajwa Dates Health Benefits for Heart Problems & in Infertility Pregnancy. But if you are not known about these miracle benefits of ajwa seed powder, then you must read these two posts about ajwa khajoor benefits.
Once you read the benefits of ajwa seed paste powder, you must be wondering how to prepare ajwa dates seed powder. So here I am sharing you complete easy step by step method to grind ajwa dates seeds.
Ajwa dates seed are very hard so it is difficult to grind Ajwah dates stones. To grind them, dates should be soft so that they can be crushed easily. Most of the people suggest and use to soak the ajwa dates in water for few days. But this process has a drawback that by doing some part of Ajwa Dates nutrients will be wasted as they will be eliminated from the seeds through water
If you do not want to make ajwa dates seed powder at home, you can always buy online as well.
Method of Preparing Ajwa Dates Seed Powder
- Purchase at least 2 kg of fresh extracted ajwa dates stones. Having a large quantity is essential because the grinding machine needs a considerable quantity to fill the grinding chamber and some will go in wastage as well.
- Take a large volume with thick metal pot and put all the seeds in it without oil. Keep tossing and stirring the Ajwah dates on low flame so that every seed roast properly without over-burn. In the pictures, you can see that QITMEER (the fragile protective layer over the seed) is still available which helps in saving the date seeds from over-roasting. Keep roasting process for good 30-40 minutes. As the process goes on, you can feel that the total weight of the pot is decreasing gradually because the moisture is evaporating constantly. Keep doing the process and when you feel the QITMEER is slightly burned, turn off the flame.
- Sieve seeds properly to take out the burnt QITMEER.
Fresh Ajwa Dates from Amazon
- As I tell you that grinding the dates seed at your kitchen is very difficult, so you should take them at a flour mill.
- Here you need to choose the grinding machine carefully as generally there are 2 type of milling machines, one of them has a metal sieve which is generally used for grinding herbs, other one is the patent mill for grinding wheat and it has the rollers. According to my experience machine used for preparing wheat flour gives a better result for grinding Ajwah seed stones, you just need to inform the operator that the seeds should be grind firmly so that you can have a uniform and thin ajwa seed powder.
- Once the grinding is done, you can see that seeds powder is in beautiful pinkish shade, this indicates that roasting has been done perfectly. Over-roasting imparts a darker coffee type color to Ajwah seed stones powder.